Creating a suitable logo for this app was a difficult process, we all agreed to the fact that using an icon (like most other popular apps) is the way forward for this project. I set our group a simple task of sketching 15 – 20 icons each. Icons that related to the name and concept of our app. After a careful typographic exploration to find a suitable font for the app name, we settled on a script type as we felt this related most to note taking, it had a sketchy feel to it.
Feedback was also given – mostly positive, from this we took what we felt was most essential, mainly this was to do with the legibility of the logo. This included playing around with the screen and button size of the logo. Once these small changes were made the size of the logo can be reduced really small and still be read.